re Novohrad County

  • eoneill34
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      Thanks Dr. Joe,
      I managed to find it on a map of Slovakia on the web. Of all the
      forums I've read though I have yet to see this area mentioned. Is it
      quite remote, do you know?
    • eoneill34
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
        Hello John,
        Thanks for all the information. I have received an Email from a
        person who has given me a number to call to find out the status on
        the LDS records for Horne Strhare. I called yesterday but the lady I
        was supposed to contact was out to lunch and unfortunately I couldn't
        call back before leaving for work. I'll try again today. I'll let you
        know what the answer is.
        Emily.