Re: Petrusska

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 2:37 PM
      Hi Claire,

      I have much info on the Petrusska line from the early 1700's to about
      1905 or so in the Sabinov area. I don't think any of them came to the
      US, but that could have happened as I have found my line to have been an
      extremely large family.
      And Elisabeta as they spelled it was a fairly common name. I am
      documenting all the instances of this surname (and the others I am
      researching), however I still am not sure in all cases of who is the
      father of who (they all seem to have the same first name of Matthias or
      Andreas, and they all tended to marry Annas, Marias or Elisabetas)

      However, you don't have a location for your birthplace so it would be
      very difficult to connect. Sounds like doing more work to find a
      location for her, like ship record of arrival (which depending on the
      year may give an exact location) or marriage record might be helpful.
      See some of the sections on my Helpful Hints page to maybe point you in
      some directions that may be helpful.

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...
      SHAMROCK ROOTS homepage

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching