Re: [S-R] Digest Number 884

  • CPRAMUKA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      Maura,

      You wrote:"I have found the following locations noted as places... Lybolin/Lyubolin"

      I believe Lybolin/Lyubolin might be L'ubotin which is just east of Plavec and south of Orlov. It is just up river from Pecovska Nova Ves and Sabinov.

      There is also a film available through the LDS that has Slovak place names and variation. Off hand I can't remember the film # but it helps when trying to see what the names are in the Family History Catalog.

      Dee Taylor
      CPRAMUKA@...