More location help please!

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      I have found the following locations noted as place of origin of some
      relatives who later moved to Sabinov, so can anyone help with correct
      spellings/current names to find records via LDS?

      Mysina/Mussina/Messina in Gallicia

      Epercpin/Epersin/Eperesin

      Pechyfalu/Pechyinfalu

      Bercevieze/Berzeviece

      Zambor in Gallicia

      Lybolin/Lyubolin

      Lukov

      Eyvanovitz in Moravia

      Also, in the Sabinov records, many locations of b,m,d are said to occur
      in Magyar-Jakabfalu which I guess is another village next to Sabinov
      covered by the same Catholic church? They seem to have had their own
      cemetery tho, and sometimes the location Orkuta is given, which also has
      it's own cemetery. I am trying to get all these locations straight in my
      head , especially as the families moved from one nearby place to
      another......

      Thanks,
      Maura

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...