Unsubscribe

  • marymaddock
    Message 1 of 16 , May 28, 2002
    • jpipich@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 14 7:46 AM
        Please unscribe me temporarily.
      • Marian J
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 15 4:08 PM
          unsubscribe
        • robert kerek
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 17 10:42 AM

            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 2, 2003
              Unsubscribe

            • June Hand
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 17, 2003
                Received your notice to reply back to unsubscribe. Yes, I wish to unsubscribe. I have sent several notices to you on this subject. Thank You

              • Tbeiceman@aol.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 27, 2003
                  I do not want to unsubscibe forever, I just want to be off the list until
                  November4,2003

                  Thank you.

                • Tbeiceman@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 27, 2003
                  • Adrienne Sowards
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 21, 2007
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 25, 2007
                        Dear Bill:

                        I realize this may take a few more weeks, but please unsubscribe me. I
                        found out years ago what I needed to know and have been trying ti
                        unsubscribe since then.

                        I think you have a fine group and have enjoyed the privelege of belonging,
                        but I do not wish to take up anymore of your time.

                        Thank you.

                        Carole Wilson nee Bertz (Perz)

                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 7, 2010
                          unsubscribe