coat

  • Sharon Pletz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2002
      Hi Stan, not to worry, I have others. I have my young ones fed watered
      and tucked in for the night. It got rather quiet all of a sudden : ) I
      love what I do and it is very rewarding. If I am able to help a few, I
      feel that I have given something back for all the good I have received.
      I like your attitude and hope I did not push you away with all of my
      chit chat. I do talk to much when I am nervous and it is worse when I am
      tired, I am rather short on sleep for the past 2 days. Never slept well
      at the lake and as you know last night was late and I was up early this
      morning. I liked the way you compare a relationship with a garden. Few
      people relate to that. I am also glad you still have respect for your
      ex. you seem to have a very healthy attitude and that is really hard to
      find in either party of a break up. I have always said it did not pay
      to hold a grudge as it affects your future as well as the future of your
      children. As a result I have a very close relation ship with both of my
      girls.
      You are an easy person to talk to, I talked of things with you I haven't
      thought about in years. I am sorry though that I did not find out more
      about you and your interests, I am confused as to how Chitik and
      Spiritwood fit together.
      I know you like butter tarts, but never found out about other foods you
      like. I think I told you I love to cook, but you can not live on butter
      tarts : ) Being English suggests roast beef and yorkshire pudding which
      is one of my favorites.
      Your little antique place was a delight and you are right about wanting
      to go back and spend more time there.
      How large a class do you teach? I am still trying to remember where I
      have seen you before.
      Well I think that I have a date with the sandman and I do not want to
      miss it. Good night.

      Sharon
    • Sheila Dankovic
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2002
        pleas stop sending me this I don't know what i did to
        get it started but please tell me what to do to stop.

        Sdankovic

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com