RE: [S-R] Location of Liwohuta, Hungary

  • Comcast
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2002

      this location and what it may be called today.<

      It is about 15 miles SE of Bardejov and about 2 miles east of
      the village of Livov. It is called Livovska Huta.

      It is a small village in a forested region. I found it to be
      very attractive village. The Huta indicates that at one time
      there was a melting facility located there. I believe it was
      a glass melting facility. I think you've asked about his village
      in the past.

      John
    • ginny schulze
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2002
        John, sorry but I no information on the town you are
        trying to find. My interest is in the High Tatras
        mountains near Poland, in the Sips region. Keep
        looking at Slovak maps on the internet or go to your
        local book store. Good luck in your search. Ginny
        > >Dear list, would any one have an idea as to where I
        > would find
        > this location and what it may be called today.<
        >
        > It is about 15 miles SE of Bardejov and about 2
        > miles east of
        > the village of Livov. It is called Livovska Huta.
        >
        > It is a small village in a forested region. I found
        > it to be
        > very attractive village. The Huta indicates that at
        > one time
        > there was a melting facility located there. I
        > believe it was
        > a glass melting facility. I think you've asked
        > about his village
        > in the past.
        >
        > John

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience