From Listowner- please read

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 12:04 PM
      Hi all,

      This is to inform you that I have deleted my sabinov@... address
      and all the page accounts that went with it (long story). I will switch
      it all over to a new account in the next few weeks. So the page we had
      set up for the group is no longer working, tho the info will be back up
      in a few weeks at a new location (school is ending for me May 22, so
      until then I will not have much time to do genealogy).

      This is the address you can get in touch with me at if you have any
      problems, but in the meantime, if any one has problems unsubbing please
      help each other out with it. Once school is over I intend to be a lot
      more active on the list as I am finally getting back into my own
      research.

      Thanks,
      Maura
      SlovakRoots listowner