Loput

  • EMSCRS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2002
      Remember, most of what is now Czechoslovakia was part of the Austro-Hungarian
      Empire for a long time. My grandmother was born in Bajnicky, yet her birth
      certificate is in Hungarian (the official language), and implies that she was
      Hungarian.
    • JJ Izzo,III
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2002
        Thanks guys. Youve been very helpful with my quest to research my family roots and Ive learned a good bit about history of the area as well.
        Thanks again! John
        EMSCRS@... wrote: Remember, most of what is now Czechoslovakia was part of the Austro-Hungarian