Trebisov RE: [S-R] Village/town/city information in Slovakia ** FREE Offer **

  • Frank R. Plichta
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2002
      Richard,

      The article for Trebisov is 17 column inches with a city crest and 6 photos.
      I can also include a map with a scale of 1:200,000 where 1 cm = 2 KM.

      Please send a #10 SASE with 57 cents postage (2 oz) to 103 Prospect Avenue,
      Galax, VA 24333-3315.

      Frank R. Plichta
      "Searching the World for PLICHTAs"
      "Ja hl'adanie na celom svete za PLICHTA."
      "Das die Welt fuer PLICHTA suchen."
      "Je cherche le monde pour la famille PLICHTA."
      "Buscando el mundo por los PLICHTA."
      "Quaerere summa reum familia PLICHTA."
      I would appreciate receiving ANY information, about ANY Plichta, from ANY
      place, at ANY time in history.