Re: [S-R] help

  • Dr. Joe Quashnock
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 11:10 AM
      Here are a couple of some sites to visit for heraldry information. However,
      true aristocratic lines or "royalty" are very difficult to document. You may
      find a crest for your name, but it is hard to find the connection of your
      present day name with the owner of the crest.

      http://www.bolchazy.com/slovak/slovakheraldry.html

      http://www.genealogy-heraldry.sk/ - this site is down from time to time

      There are many companies willing to sell you something with the name Kazimír,
      Kazmér, Kažimír, Kázmer, Kazimer, Kazimir, etc. on it but you should have the
      personal family documentation first.

      Dr. "Q"

      Note: Your shift doesn't seem to be working, everything is in lower case.