Re: [S-R] FIRST ROUND For Village/town/city information in Slovakia**FREE O...

  • Fred Corbett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
      Thanks John I have seen the books that you speak of. The problem is that the
      Parish priest is reluctant to let any outsider handle the ledger and it is
      difficult to make copies of same. The priest was gracious enoough to let us make
      a copy of the page that contained the record of Terry's mother's birth.. For any
      other copies we were encouraged to go to Bratislava and do the lookup in the
      central archives.

      Thanks again - Fred