Re: [S-R] FIRST ROUND For Village/town/city information in Slovakia ** FREE O...

  • mazorn78@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
      hi
      i am interested in the village of BENEDIKO. my grandpa was born there.
      thanks
      steve

    • John M.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
        At 10:13 PM 4/10/02 -0400, you wrote:
        >hi
        >i am interested in the village of BENEDIKO. my grandpa was born there.
        >thanks
        >steve

        The village of Benadovo was known as Benediko from 1863 to 1913. It is
        located in Western Slovakia not too far from the Polish border. What was
        your grandfather's surname?

        The Roman Catholic church records for Benadovo have been microfilmed by the
        LDS and can be ordered through your local LDS Family History Library.

        Topic Hungary, Árva, Benediko - Church records

        Titles Cirkevná matrika, 1764-1897 Cirkev rímsko-katolícka. Farský úrad
        Oravské Veselé (Námestovo)

        VAULT INTL Film [ 2004588 Items 5-6 ]
        FHL INTL Film [ 2004589 Items 1-7 ]

        John