Re: [S-R] Help!!

  • John M.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
      At 02:24 PM 4/10/02 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hi,
      > I have just received a letter from the Bratislava archives. They ask that I
      >put the reference # on the cashiers check that I send them. There is invoice
      ># and then one that says Nasa znacka--which do I use?

      Nasa znac^ka would translate as "our mark" or "our number" if that's of any
      help.

      > Also the cashiers check is to be made out in a certain way as to
      > who--only part of this fit on
      >the line, do I need to write in the additional information?

      If you're having the bank make out the check, they should be able to help
      you with this question. It would help if you could write out the item you
      are trying to fit in the allotted space so that someone on S-R might be
      able to translate it for you. The translation could be useful in
      determining what information might be left out.

      John