village/town/city information

  • rockystar26
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 6:34 AM
      Hi and thanks for your offer Frank.
      I am interested in the town of Hnusta, Austria/Hungry.
      I beleive this is the town my mother was born in, or at least where
      my grandparents lived before immigating to the States in 1903.

      Thanks again.
      Bob Mims
      Cleveland, Ohio
    • Frank R. Plichta
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 8:39 PM
        Bob,

        Hnu's^t'a article is about 16 column inches over three pages with 4 photos.
        I can also include a map with a scale of 1:200,000 where 1 cm = 2 KM.

        Please send a #10 SASE with 57 cents postage (2 oz) to 103 Prospect Avenue,
        Galax, VA 24333-3315.

        Frank R. Plichta
        "Searching the World for PLICHTAs"
        "Ja hl'adanie na celom svete za PLICHTA."
        "Das die Welt fuer PLICHTA suchen."
        "Je cherche le monde pour la famille PLICHTA."
        "Buscando el mundo por los PLICHTA."
        "Quaerere summa reum familia PLICHTA."
        I would appreciate receiving ANY information, about ANY Plichta, from ANY
        place, at ANY time in history.