Re: [S-R] Village/town/city information in Slovakia ** FREE Offer **

  • David J Hanich
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 7:53 PM
      Hello Frank,
      I am happy to hear of your offering to look up info. My grandparents
      were from two different villages, having met after immigrating to the US,
      so this is actually a double request. Further complicating things,
      (Sorry!) my grandfather's village, Vulsinki, or Vul'shynky, Ung/Uzh
      county, became annexed to the Soviet Union after 1945, and now is called
      Vilsinki, Ukraine. I don't know if it would be in your book or not. I
      certainly hope it is.
      My grandmother's village is still in Slovakia. It is Hanigovce, Saris,
      in the Presov region. I hope these complications don't dampen your
      enthusiasm! You are providing all of us a service we couldn't get any
      other way. Let me know whatever it costs for reimbursing your wonderful
      assistance.
      Many thanks,

      --David Hanich