Hamilla

  • foyboy992000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 5:59 PM
      I have some info that there was a Hamilla in my family from around
      Szepes but reading stories about surnames of that area it seems like
      every town has several Homollo's.
    • vbohinc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2002
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., "foyboy992000" <foyboy99@v...> wrote:
        > I have some info that there was a Hamilla in my family from around
        > Szepes but reading stories about surnames of that area it seems
        like
        > every town has several Homollo's.

        I was researching Hamillas in Torysky very extensively.
        Would you like to compare your data with my data base?
        Vladimir Bohinc
        www.konekta.sk