RE: [S-R] Re: CVENGROS, GELATKA

  • Gregory J. Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2002
      The Markusovce Parish Registers have quite a bit on the Cvengros family.

      You can get the reels at any Family History Center of the LDS Church.

      There are also scattered family records in several nearby villages too.

      Go to http://www.iarelative.com/krispin.htm for some info and others
      researching the name.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative