Re: [S-R] Slovak Names

  • Dr. Joe Quashnock
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 3:19 PM
      There is not any difference in the pronunciation of Santi or Santij; but that
      name just doesn't occur with any frequency in Slovakia or the Czech Republic.

      Petruška is a common name; a woman with that family name would be Petrušková.

      Petruš would is Petrušová for a woman and Petrus is Petrusová.

      Petru is not a Slovak or Czech last name.

      Dr. "Q"