Monica Wentworth

  • shelley20640
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2002
      Monica,

      I'm sorry I thought I had emailed you privately on sat. but it
      didn't work. I very excited that you met someone that is related to
      Charles Risko of Vintondale. I would love to have some more
      information on him so I could determine if he is the Charles that I'm
      hunting for, so far everything matches. My email address is
      scobby@... . I'm on alot of yahoo groups, but when I joined
      Slovak roots yahoo only let me use a yahoo address, that is very old
      and I don't believe even works. I would be very interested to here
      from you.

      Shelley Clark