Greek Catholics from Podolinec, Spis

  • nbenyo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002
      Podolinec is a predominantly Roman Catholic town in SPis county. Some of my distant relatives (named Halyama) lived there who were Greek Catholic. None of their family records (baptism, marriage) were found in the town RC church matrika.

      Does anyone know where a Greek Catholic from Podolinec would attend church, perhaps in one of the surrounding villages?

      Nick