Richard Custer

  • shelley20640
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2002
      So sorry Richard, I didn't think that worked. You had asked me in
      a previous post where Charles Risko was buried. He is buried at the
      Nanjemoy Baptist Church cemetary in Nanjemoy, Maryland. My
      grandmother (his daughter, Helen Risko) joined the Roman Catholic
      church before she married my grandfather. There weren't any Russian
      Orthodox churches down here. Thanks so much for the information.

      Shelley