Richard Custer/Monica Wentworth

  • shelley20640
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2002
      Hello,

      I think I sent both of you a private email Sat. morning. If you
      didn't receive it let me know. Most of the yahoo groups that I'm on,
      if I click on the persons email address in the post and a private
      email shows on the screen. When I clicked on your email addresses in
      your Slovak roots post, a post form came up but had your individual
      email address instead of the group, after I typed my message I
      submitted the post. I know that this didn't post to the group, but
      I'm not sure if it sends a private email to the individual. Sorry.

      Shelley Clark