Re: [S-R] Digest Number 834

  • Sue Roecker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2002
      Stacey,

      I have access to the FHC films 1792041 through 1792043 at my local FHC. I thought the
      Fecik name looked familiar, but I can't be sure. These records cover baptisms, marriages
      and deaths for the evangelical Lutheran population around Bardejov from the early 1800's
      through the end of 1895. If your ancestors were Lutheran, they may be listed on these
      films. I will check out the Fecik and Stephene names next week and let you know what I
      find out.

      Sue Roecker

      http://sports.yahoo.com/