Re: [S-R] Our Lady of Perpetual Help

  • Brecosky
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 8:37 PM
      Robert:

      I have a Kolvek in my family tree. His name was Joseph and married to my
      great aunt Mary CUPKA [KUPKA]. However I don't have any vital information
      on Joseph other than his name. He had passed away before I was born. Mary
      was born 13 Jun 1906 if that helps any.

      Please feel free to contact me if he is in your tree also.

      Anita (Kersnick) Brecosky
      Researching: Beresky, Bereszky, Blisak, Blishok, Consuga, Consugar, Cupka,
      Host, Hoszt, Karsnyak, Kersnick, Kupka, Leskanin, Mesarc, Mirdala, Sztasko,
      Vanik and Zakutansky in Saris and Zemplen areas of Austria-Hungary.