Our Lady of Perpetual Help

  • kolvek2hoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hi,

      I'm a new member to this group mainly researching the Kolvek, Hoza,
      Janosack, Jencik, and Mihok families. I've added a photo to photos
      section--it's a group picture from Our Lady of Perpetual Help Slovak
      society in NYC circa 1910-15. I have several ancestors in this pic
      maybe others have or can identify some of the people.

      Also, has anyone tried researching records from Our Lady of Perpetual
      Help and their Slovak Society.

      Thanks,
      Robert Smith II