Re: [S-R] OT School Uniforms

  • jean
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 8:41 PM
      What has this to do with genealogy?

      Kathy wrote:

      > My daughter is writing an essay on school uniforms. She would like to know if you think they are a good idea or not, and why. Any replies would be much appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Kathy

    • tsherm
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 11:12 AM
        SCHOOL UNIFORMS ARE A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE ALL THE STUDENTS WEAR THE SAME
        CLOTHING AND NO STUDENT WILL FEEL INFERIOR OR SUPERIOR IF THEY DO OR DO NOT
        HAVE CERTAIN DESIGNER CLOTHING. ALL STUDENTS WILL BE ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH
        UNIFORMS AS FAR AS CLOTHING IS CONCERNED.
        > > My daughter is writing an essay on school uniforms. She would like to
        know if you think they are a good idea or not, and why. Any replies would
        be much appreciated.

        > > Thanks,
        > > Kathy

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • R D Gale
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 12:31 PM
          This line of messages should be snuffed out...not appropriate to web site. Bobbi

          > > My daughter is writing an essay on school uniforms. She would like to
          know if you think they are a good idea or not, and why. Any replies would
          be much appreciated.

          > > Thanks,
          > > Kathy

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/