Re: Yuhas conection

  • Joe Mrnka
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2002
      I don't know if there is a conection, but I know of a
      couple that emigrated from the former CzechoSlovakia in the
      late 60's. I know as much that he comes from Komarno. He
      spells his name Juhasz. For privacy issues I don't know if
      he would approve anymore information to be provided.

      Joe

      http://sports.yahoo.com