  • Audrey Parks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2002
      I've found out that Peter (Petro) was born in 1854 and Clara was born in
      1860. I believe that Peter's Father's name may have been Nicholas.

      They are apparently mentioned in the book entitled "Pioneer Settlers.
      Ukrainians in the Dauphin Area, 1896-1926". If you have access to this book,
      perhaps you would be able to know more about my Grandmother Anna Perchaluk's

      Hope this information will give another lead.