KYHOS, CERVENKA, KROUPA, MANSFELD - Pecinove,Nove Stretche, Czech Republic and WEINTRAUB, BERNSTEIN, FIEDERER - Austria-Hungary

  • Nevada Custom Urns
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 1999
      I am new to this group and hope that someone can help get me started.

      My research interests revolve around -

      My father's side all I have so far on his mother and father is their name:
      Grandfater was Jacob (Yitzchak) WEINTRAUB - b. 13 June 1873
      (maybe in Bukovina, Romania)
      Grandmother was Bertha Miriam (Babche) BERNSTEIN b. 15 March 1880
      (maybe in Bukovina, Romania or Vienna, Austria). Her parents were
      father Shlome BERNSTEIN (b. 1843 and d. 1900) and mother Pesrie
      FIEDERER (b. 1845 and d. 1916)

      On my mother's side I have a little more:

      Father was Joseph James KYHOS - b. 12 Feb 1881 - Pecinove, Nove
      Stretche, Czech Republic d. 19 July 1951 Chicago, Illinois. His father
      was Joseph J. Kyhos d. 1946 and his mother was Magdelena
      Kroupa.

      Mother was Anna M. CERVENKA, b. 12 July 1881 - Pecinove, Nove Stretche
      Czech Republic and d. 15 September 1973 - Evergreen Park, Cook,
      Illinois. Her parents were Vaclav Cervenka and Anna Mansfeld.
      Brother was Frank Cervenka and a sister who also imigrated to
      Chicago Mathilda Cervanka Vykouk

      My father: Samuel Saul WEINTRAUB b. 31 July 1898, Montreal, Quebec,
      Canada d. 22 January 1973 Oak Lawn ,Cook, Illinois

      My mother: Mathilda KYHOS b. 11 May 1911, Chicago, Cook, Illinois and d.
      1 July 1994 - Sparks, Washoe, Nevada

      Other children of Shlome Bernstein and Pesrie Fiederer were:

      Max Bernstein wife Debora Kugler
      Sara Bernstein husband Moshe Feldman
      Ethel Bernstein husband Morris Kahal

      I hope there is someone out there that can help me I sure would appreciate it. I have checked the FamilySearch.org and find nothing.

      JoAnn Cox Sparks, Nevada
      nvcustmurn@...