Re: [S-R] Mihalov Surname

  • KMehallow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2002
      To all of you who responded to my queries on the MIHALOV Surname, I thank you
      from the bottom of my heart. It certainly is looking for a needle in a
      haystack with only the one birth certificate I have; but I will look into
      everything that was suggested by each of you.

      Again, Thank you

      Kathy
      Las Vegas

      Other Surnames PLEVYAK, PEROW, MOTEL, ZUMALYAK