Re: [S-R] Surname Mrnka, Svancarek, Steinhubel, Hudek

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11 10:59 AM
      Hi, Joe. Are you at all familiar with the Family Research Library? And
      have you looked at our hostess' own website at Rootsweb? These are the A
      and B of the ABC's... sounds like you have a lot of good information to
      start with. What we all like to do is to obtain microfilms of the church
      records for our families in Slovakia. In some cases these go back to the
      mid-18th century or earlier. They are a goldmine. I found out more about
      my family than the distant relatives in Slovakia know, because they have not
      spent months going through the records!