Re: [S-R] Re: [Admin]Holiday reminders

  • John
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2002
      At 09:22 PM 2/10/02 -0500, you wrote:
      >Ron:
      >
      >I have been trying to subscribe to Slovak World since I received this in
      >December. All I get is a bounce-back with error condition. Even my help
      >request to listadm
      >just came back.
      >
      >Any suggestions?
      >
      >Thanks,

      It might be a function of your ISP. I had @... (last) and other ISPs
      and had no problems. I recently switched to @... and I haven't been
      able to get through to listproc@... but I still get my E-mail. You
      might try:

      Please leave the subject line blank and type:

      SUBSCRIBE SLOVAK-WORLD [your firstname] [your lastname]

      Problems:? For problems, contact Miroslav Gecovic or Ivan Pobis at there
      eMail addresses:

      gecovic@... pobis@...

      Don't forget the hyphen in Sloval-World. When I first subscribed about 4
      years ago I did and until I added the hyphen, I couldn't subscribe

      John