[S-R] Re: Kuntzevich family

  • possomcat
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2002
      Yes, I remember it fondly, there was always a reason to party, the
      potato peeling contests, hot dog swollowing contest (which my mother
      never let me watch) and so on. If you do stop by one weekend, I
      remember the cabbage soup (kapusta) and pierogi's were wonderful.
      Puskin Memorial was the housing they stayed at. Janie