Re: [S-R] Lichtwar/Kisha

  • Daniel Kisha
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2002
      Kim:

      My name is Daniel Kisha, and have a strong feeling we are related. I have
      heard the surname Lichtwar mentioned in the family, but at the moment I
      can't remember where and how.

      I was born and raised in Johnstown, PA, and at the moment I am in Martin,
      Slovakia.

      I looked at my family tree, and there you were. Your mother was Judith
      Lichtwar. Your mother was the daughter of Helen Kisha, my fathers sister.

      As for the Surname Lichtwar, we will need to find the town in Slovakia to
      start looking. Ask Aunt Helen Kisha Sedlack in Johnstown, PA if she has any
      idea where he came from. Maybe Eleanor Rose knows something of his origins.

      Please send me your genealogy information and what you know about your
      mother and father. I have a large family tree on the family. If you have a
      genealogy program, I will email you the information.

      Below are my off line email addresses. Contact me off line.
      Daniel Kisha
      Slovak Import Company
      Internet WWW address: http://pages.prodigy.net/daniel.kisha
      Email addresses: slovakic@... or daniel.kisha@...
      Slovak Phone Number: 421 (0)43 428 3168
      Slovak Fax Number 421 (0) 43 428 3168 (call first to fax)
      Slovak Address: J. Martaka 41/25; 036 08 Prikopa; Slovak Republic