Re: Kuntzevich family

  • possomcat
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5 1:16 PM
      Thank you Frankly, there were two sites I was not fimiliar with. I
      also know that my Grandfather was one of the people involved with
      starting the community ROOVA FARMS in Cassville, New Jersey. Anyone
      familiar with this area? Thanking you in advance, Janie

      In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., "frankly1us" <frankur@a...> wrote:
      > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., "possomcat" <possomcat@y...> wrote:
      > > Am trying to do a research on my mother's family. Came from
      Minsk
      > > area, Bragin, Belarus. Am finding it difficult to find my
      original
      > > websites when my computer crashed. Any ideas? Janie
      >
      > Slovakia was Austro-Hungarian Monarchy and Former Austrian Empire
      and
      > Belarus was former Russian Empire and Russian-Poland ?
      >
      > http://genforum.genealogy.com/belarus/
      > http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?
      f=search&r=rw&p=localities.eeurope.belarus&application=public&query=&f
      ilter=loca