Re: [S-R] Church Records: Spis, Trencin areas

  • Mary Anne L. Waltz
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2002
      Thanks so much to all for your information. Perhaps I shouldn't let myself get so
      excited about borrowing these films, but this seems like the best lead I've had in
      literally years. Wish me luck.
      Mary Anne Waltz
      (researching Simasek/Sofranko)

    • ppik900
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2002
        Mary,
        I can help you in your research in Stara Bystrica, Slovakia. Ther
        are living many SimacekĀ“s. You can write to me at: ppik900@...