FEEFHS assisting SLOVAK-ROOTS

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 1999
      I am happy to say that John Movius, webmaster of the FEEFHS site at
      http://www.feefhs.org , has indicated they would be interested in
      hosting a homepage for SLOVAK-ROOTS as well as a FAQ page!

      John will be on vacation for awhile, but I will be working on some
      things while he is away, and when he returns we'll get the pages up. So
      nothing will be ready til mid July, however, I am excited that an
      organization such as FEEFHS has decided to support our efforts on the
      list.

      Just thought I would share the good news! <g>

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching