Document on Web Page

  • JPasqua342@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2002
      Hi Group:

      I ask you all yesterday about a document that I had to be translated. Paul
      was gracious enough to help me out by posting it to his homepage. You can
      find it at:

      http://pwolsko.freehomepage.com

      Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the first page. I
      hope someone can help.

      Thank You,
      Joann
    • Sylvia Ofei-Kwatia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2002
        Dear Joann

        I looked at the document. It is in Russian. Only stamp is in Czech. It
        is very hard to read the handwriting. But the heading says
        'Purchase-Sale Agreement'. It looks that they either tried to buy or
        sell something and had to registered it. I try my best to translate some
        of it.

        Sylvia

        I ask you all yesterday about a document that I had to be translated.
        Paul
        was gracious enough to help me out by posting it to his homepage. You
        can
        find it at:

        http://pwolsko.freehomepage.com

        Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the first page.
        hope someone can help.

        Thank You,
        Joann

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=210675.1853748.3359285.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        040837:HM/A=806910/R=0/*https:/www.consumerinfo.com/cb/yahooccms/form_on
        line_a1.asp?sc=14856015> Click Here!

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=210675.1853748.3359285.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=1705040837:HM/A=806910/rand=421188941>