RE: [S-R] Re: Genealogy

  • Mark Slemeck
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2002
      anybody have the address of Czech Archives?

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2002
        Ministerstvo Vnitra
        Archivni Sprava
        Milady Horakove 123
        166 21 Praha 6
        Czech Republic
      • Mark Slemeck
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 22, 2002
          thank you

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
            Hello,
            I just joined and am looking for information on my ancestors from a long time ago! Maybe someone out there can help:
            My ancestors, with surname Stepan lived in what is now called Lichkov (formerly Lichtenau).
            My ancestors, with surname Olbrich lived in Goldenfluss (currently Zlaty Potok) and Rothfloss (currently Cerveny Potok).
            Reference timeframe is before 1870 for traceability, but I may have relatives there now !

            Thanks for any help you can provide.
            Regards,
            Ramón L Olbrich

          • johnqadam
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
              >>> Zlaty Potok <<<
              CR near Pardubice 50°6'16.42"N 16°47'1.85"E

              >>> Cerveny Potok <<<
              50°6'16.42"N 16°47'1.85"E
            • R Lopez
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 22, 2009
                Hi John,
                Thanks for the coordinates. Just went out there last week - beautiful countryside! Wish I could find ourt where public records are kept - any ideas?

                Thanks again and best regards,
                RL Olbrich

                CR near Pardubice 50°6'16.42"N 16°47'1.85"E

                >>> Cerveny Potok <<<

                50°6'16.42"N 16°47'1.85"E

              • johnqadam
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 22, 2009
                  >>> Wish I could find ourt where public records are kept - any ideas? <<<

                  If you post the question on the Delphi site, Naartjie will provided a detailed answer.