Re: [S-R] Andrew KOLLAR

  • Dr. Joe Quashnock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2002
      Kollar is a common German name, the area (state) of Saxony is large, you
      really must have the name of a town to start with. I suggest you sign on to
      a German genealogy site for specific help. You should start with death
      certificates and church records here in the US. All you need is the name of
      a town and you should be able to go from there.

      Good luck.

      Dr. "Q"

    • travel2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2002
        There was an Andrew Kollar in Roebling NJ also.

        George
        GoSlovakia@...