Andrew KOLLAR

  • catkoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2002
      I have a document written by my grandfather (Edward J. Kollar
      Jr.) that says his first immigrant ancestor was Andrew Kollar.
      The letter says he was from Saxony and traveled from Germany
      to the US by boat sometime between 1883-1885. He then went
      to Streator, IL (had family there) and worked in the coal mines. It
      also says that Albert J. Kollar and Irvin Kollar are his sons. I have
      not confirmed this information yet. Any suggestions on how to
      confirm this info? Hope this helps someone else also. Thanks!
      Amy