unsuscribe

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2002
      PLEASE, PLEASE do whatever is necessary to get me off this list. I have tried everything else, believe me. So Please don't be rude and condecending like I have seen you be with others and just get me off here. There is no need for smart remarks and bans. I think most people do the best they can. Thanks and Peace. n.

    • Mark Slemeck
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 26, 2002
        me too - Im stuck and I dont know how to get off

        PLEASE, PLEASE do whatever is necessary to get me off this list. I
        have tried everything else, believe me. So Please don't be rude and
        condecending like I have seen you be with others and just get me off
        here. There is no need for smart remarks and bans. I think most
        people do the best they can. Thanks and Peace. n.

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Ed Maul
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 26, 2002