Re: [S-R] volunteer lookups from FHC films from Bardejov area

  • Jon Zatk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
      If by chance your scanning the records if you could be on the lookout for Zatkovich (Zsatkovic) most of my relatives are from the nearby town of Kurima.
      Thank you, John Zatkovich
      sueroecker <sueroecker@...> wrote: I have access to the following FHC films from the Bardejov area
      1792040 through 1792044 and am willing to do lookups. The films are in
      Latin, Hungarian & Czech and cover baptisms, marriages and deaths from
      roughly the early 1700's through the early 1920's. There is a marriage
      index covering the years from the late 1790's through the early 1900's
      as well as a baptism index covering mostly the 1800's through 1900's.
      Very good records.

      I travel to the local FHC once a week.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT