Re: [S-R] need help interpreting

  • nancy hagen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2001
      Thanks Carol. I will get a letter off to them.
      Nancy
      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 23, 2001 12:05:12 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com

      Carol, One more quick question. Should I reply to this letter and tell them
      what kind of search I want or do they determine that from the information I
      sent on my initial request?
      Thanks--Again!
      Nancy
      mckayhagen@...
      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, December 22, 2001 07:39:06 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] need help interpreting
      Hi,
      I just got a letter from the Minister of Archives in Slovakia. It has
      several different prices depending on the difficulty of research they have
      to do. It is my understanding from the letter that I will pay--after they do
      the research whether they find anything or not. Has anyone else had
      experience working with this branch of the government and am I interpreting
      it correctly?
      Thank you.
      Nancy
      mckayhagen@...