Re: [S-R] need help interpreting

  • Carol Novotni
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2001
      Nancy,
      By all means, tell them exactly what you want. For instance,
      I sent them pertinent information about my paternal grandmother - birth date
      & place, marriage date and to whom. I asked for information on her immediate
      family - parents, brothers and sisters, if any, grandparents. I received
      birth/baptism, marriage and death information. Good luck.
      Carol

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, December 22, 2001 07:39:06 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] need help interpreting
      Hi,
      I just got a letter from the Minister of Archives in Slovakia. It has
      several different prices depending on the difficulty of research they have
      to do. It is my understanding from the letter that I will pay--after they do
      the research whether they find anything or not. Has anyone else had
      experience working with this branch of the government and am I interpreting
      it correctly?
      Thank you.
      Nancy
      mckayhagen@...
      Season's Greetings
      Your message here.

      Access Your PC from Anywhere - Full setup in 2 minutes - Free Download
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/1GUySC/E6eDAA/ySSFAA/FvNolB/TM
    • nancy hagen
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2001
        Thanks Carol. I will get a letter off to them.