need help interpreting

  • nancy hagen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2001
      Hi,
      I just got a letter from the Minister of Archives in Slovakia. It has
      several different prices depending on the difficulty of research they have
      to do. It is my understanding from the letter that I will pay--after they do
      the research whether they find anything or not. Has anyone else had
      experience working with this branch of the government and am I interpreting
      it correctly?
      Thank you.
      Nancy
      mckayhagen@...