Looking for

  • Mary Gazo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1999
      Hi to all
      Here are the names I'm looking for

      GAZO Jan b. April/29/1894 Vavrisovo Czechoslovakia
      married Marka (Mary) Tomcik b. April/07/1899 Vavrisovo,Czechoslovakia
      married February/13/1922 at Vavrisovo Baptisticka Modlitebna Vavrisovo
      Czechoslovakia
      both died in Ontario Canada

      GAZO Karl Michael b. September/06/1888 Vavrisovo Czechoslovakia
      it is believe he never married died December/1984 Bedminster Somerset, New
      Jersey

      GAZO Matthew b. November/06/1891 Vavrisovo Czechoslovakia
      married Marka (Mary) MARIENKA
      married in Vavrisovo Czechoslovakia
      both died in Vavrisovo Czechoslovakia

      TOMCIK Jan b. Czechoslovakia
      married SOCHOR Zuzana are the parents of Marka Tomcik
      siblings of Marka (Mary)
      Peter married Ilona Antal
      Jan Tomcik married Gizela (Elizabeth)Pastorek ,
      Josef Tomcik , died WW1
      Emilia Tomcik married Michal Planka,
      Zuzana Tomcik married Daniel Sramo
      both died Youngstown Ohio
      Any information on any of the above name will be most appreciated
      thank you
      please e-mail Mary at wgazo@...