Re: Clearing the Air

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 1999
      Andrea,

      I believe you are referencing a post from another list, as nothing like
      that topic was on SLOVAK-ROOTS.

      This topic would be off topic for SLOVAK-ROOTS.

      Thank you!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching
    • Andrea Vangor
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 1999
        Sorry, this posted to the wrong list -- I hit the reply button and thought
        it would post on SlovakWorld.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 1999
          Yes. I hit the wrong button -- please excuse the digression!