SILHAVY, DOMINA, JANKOVICH, MAZALIK, NECHASEK, GIRGASH

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1999
      My research interests revolve around -

      From Pohori, Bohemia
      SILHAVY, Leopold - parents Josef SILHAVY and Anna DOMINA , Josef was
      head forester on estates of Count Bela HADIK, later so was Leopold.
      Leopold born 10 Nov 1853. Have request into Czech Archives for further
      information on Josef and Anna and Leopold's siblings.

      From Sabinov, now Slovak Republic

      JANKOVICH, Matilda (who married Leopold SILHAVY while working as lady in
      waiting for Countess Ilma Hadik) Parents Alexander JANKOVICH and Maria
      MAZALIK, grandparents Joseph JANKOVICH and Anna PETRUSSKA , and Mathias
      MAZALIK and Susana LESKO.

      Matilda emigrated to Bridgeport CT in 1903 with 4 of the children after
      Leopold's death. The remainder of the family stayed in Sabinov or moved
      to Budapest and Yugoslavia.

      Interested in anyone searching the name SILHAVY anywhere in the US or
      Czech Republic.

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching